Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome.

Here you are. Considering whether or not to leap off the edge into uncharted territory. Most likely the voices telling you to stay put are the loudest--the unscrupulous advertisers, the friends and family with their catastrophic scenarios, and this consumerist society at large. How can you even attempt to live a life of less with such strong forces at play?!

With me, that's how.

Some call me minimalist. OCD. Organized. Picky. Strong-willed. Non-conformist. I just call it understanding my goals and priorities in life and striving towards those, even though it's a different way than our culture presumes I should want to live. And after years of creating my own paths, I'm here to help find a new way to traverse life. One where consumerism is not a driving force. One where you are in control of your finances. One where the items that take up the physical space surrounding you work in your favor instead of in a constant state of war.

I'm here to help.

Want to know more? Need a little encouragement?

All you have to do is type up your dreams and nightmares to unstuffedservices{at}gmail{dot}com.

No comments:

Post a Comment